Friday, August 17, 2012

LINDSAY & LEE 'SCRATCH' PERRY



I was to photograph the LEGEND LEE 'SCRATCH' PERRY

As far as I'm concerned, every song that Bob Marley sing is good. That is the only artist in Jamaica I really admire and nothing Bob can do can be wrong as far as I'm concerned. I just like the way he's professional. I think he's the best. I and him can ever quarrel 'cause there are certain things between me and Bob that no one can understand. We work together, we have ideas and in Jamaica, professionally and musically we are blood brothers man so there's nothing he can do wrong for me. You see, I believe in originality and Bob is original... Most of the time I have a pen writing while he's singing. And I write while he sings it. I don't tell not lie, Bob Marley great man!
Lee 'Scratch' Perry



No comments:

Post a Comment