Friday, November 8, 2013

THREE LITTLE BIRDS

 
         BOB MARLEY'S THREE LITTLE BIRDS IN THE STUDIO


 
  Photograph © Lindsay Oliver Donald
 
Marcia Griffiths ~ When we went to different places in Europe and I saw the multitude of people that came out to see this man, Bob Marley, I prayed every time I saw this multitude. I always asked God that if it is even a handful of these people will receive the message and hear the word and wouldn’t fall on deaf ears, the message that he was delivering to the people. I knew then that Bob was truly a messenger, through the medium of reggae music.
 

 
  Photograph © Lindsay Oliver Donald
 
Judy Mowatt ~ I had gotten to realize, you know reading my Bibles, that this man was really Joseph in his second advent. Joseph who his brothers had sold into Egypt. It was Joseph who had redeemed his brothers, who would have starved to death because of the famine in Egypt and not only his brothers but for the world in that time and I saw in the man in this time that he came not only in this time with the physical corn to feed his people but he came with the spiritual corn which was the message that transcended to the four corners of the world.
 
 

                                                    Photograph © Lindsay Oliver Donald

Rita Marley ~Bob was born rich, that was his quality. His richness was on the spiritual level, the gift of God. The inspiration that he had to give was His glory.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment