Monday, January 16, 2012

BOB MARLEY - BULL BAY, JAMAICA 1973


Well the point is...fulfillment of REVELATION..an Iman know and say is my work..forgettin' Babylon..really do I..but I find myself doing it an I can't stop it cause a greater power than the power a I know of myself..because I do it an then I find no harm come to I..so I do it..but the real thing is that His Imperial Majesty..is Emperor Haile Selassie I..is Earth Rightful Ruler..an Iman is a citizen of the earth and Zion is Ethiopia..you know well I don't know if it's my work..forgettin' Babylon..really gettin' the yutes together..but I find myself in a far way if I have unnerstanding or overstandin'..i can see it really have to do something toward..something you know..an is REVELATION now.

Painting courtesy of Maria Sargarodschi.

No comments:

Post a Comment