Friday, December 23, 2011

THE TRINITY

In everything there is good and bad, even in technology. And when the white man is in power, he doesn't want to acknowledge the black man is his brother. Men must learn to live together, in harmony with each other. All of what the white leaders did has been machine guns and bombs. So, we disqualify them as leaders, or they rather disqualify themselves because they ignore the right way. They still think they must kill to survive. The white man failed to rule the world. Now the black man's time has come.


But all these t’ings have to happen, if it don’t happen, Rasta wouldn’t write. It’s the youth that do it, it’s not our people. JAH say when ya’ call of my name, ya’ mother, ya’ father, ya’ best friend, everyone turn against you just because you say Rastafari is the Almighty. Seen? If I and I should go to church and baptize in the name of Jesus and accept the gift of the Holy Ghost and join the army of ignorance, I would get a whole heap of recognition. Maybe have a church by this (time). According to my knowledge, philosophically, spiritually and mentally I could build a church. But true, if I get a church now, it’s to go wake up the slumbering mentality of the youth dem, who dem try to brainwash and lead astray in blood claat fantasy and imagination.
The world say I think subversive, but truthful rights I deal with, equal right and justice that I stand for, because I have got too much injustice for the good that I do. If I and I was doing wickedness I’d kill up a whole heap of blood claat. Ya’ know seen. Yes I. Dem know that I am doing goodness, so dem fight against I.




It is dangerous to think that reggae is the responsibility of one individual. I don’t see it that way. I am just a part of the shoulder that the music rests upon.






No comments:

Post a Comment