Tuesday, February 11, 2014

SEVEN DAYS IN JAMAICA

 
A small portfolio of my time just spent in Jamaica publicizing and promoting the book Portrait of a Legend and other Folks.
 

 Elise Kelly of Irie FM and myself. Nice.


I was pleased to meet once again Jamaica's High Commissioner to the UK, H.E. Aloun Ndombet-assamba, at 56 Hope Road, Kingston, on Bob's Earth Day.


The Honorable Minister Damian Crawford and I with the book.


Colin Oliver Leslie, Stephen Cat Coore, Minister Damian Crawford and myself at 56 Hope Road, Kingston, on Bob's Earthday.


It was a pleasure to see Mr. Julian Marley thoroughly immersed in Portrait of a Legend and other Folks.


On February 6th, Mr. Julian Marley stood in front of the statue of his father proudly holding a copy of Portrait of a Legend and other Folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment