Saturday, September 29, 2012

COME FORWARD BOB MARLEY


 
 

UNITED NATIONS PEACE MEDAL OF THE THIRD WORLD (June 15, 1978)
Senegalese Youth Ambassador to the U.N., Mohmmadu Johnny Seka
Come forward Bob Marley. The great Bob. The superstar Marley. I think, what we say is the express that surprise. He doesn’t believe he was coming to do that. We the Third World who believe in peace, we don’t have a arms. We don’t have nothing. But if the artist, the super star say it is time for peace and he was singing all a dis time that thing. What we come up to say is peace was, was made by MATASEE, is a Mandingo and you know I am Mandingo and if you made it by self, they don’t know what they are doing. But is in my language ‘JAMMA’. I think Bob can express you right away what that mean. ‘JAMMA’ ‘JAMMA’ is on my language peace and he say ‘JAMMA’ ‘JAMMA’. An in Kingston when he say ‘JAMMA’ mean peace. Then we have that same road going in Africa. Ok. An the second you know you journalists, I love you very much, you are who those who give us all the news of the Peace Medal. Maybe when the world see the young generation dreaming about peace. They will think it is a time then we get together and sing the peace, peace an love. An Bob on behalf again of 500 million Africans we want to show you. Ladies and gentlemen, I really want to know, when we gonna reveal Bob Marley. But I love to participate, when the King arrive home. Like every group I already have an opportunity to done there and that will be really lovely. This is a ‘JAMMA’ and the MASTER JAMMIN’ from Mandingo. Bob this express from your people, I can say my people, is our people. And you are in the Third World and April 22 in Jamaica, all the artists Jamaicans, you know unified singing and getting together. Because they think we can unify ourself. That’s good in _____. Ok now, here in Hilton..Park Avenue..America. We love just to say to you Bob, we love you in Africa. You know we never been in war, but what we can do is our fightings to get this United Nations, you know Medal of the Peace, to Bob. Then you are witnessing, I think a Don (Taylor) will be smiling, because the man ‘KAYA’ is a most wonderful thing. What we was needing in the front of 24,000 people, sharing and seeing you. That really what Africa need. Someone to express themself. You know what we buy the records of Bob Marley, Stevie Wonder. Twenty dollars and we tired. An we never have a chance to see him. That only why I propaganda to say, Bob in the front of the journalists do you see. My people that stay here and I put their last records of Bob Marley say. When he coming, an I say yah he’s gonna come, he’s gonna come because I’m  the _____ ambassador and I’m doing all a my best. An here is another brother, _____, they put your name. An they say Bob is on the way in Africa, an that is what we dream. God will bless you Bob. Let me put this on. On behalf of meet the press people, I love them they are making you a superstar.

No comments:

Post a Comment